Spray Tan Instructions:
To get the best possible tan, make sure that before the session you:
- Exfoliate your body with soft granules
- Shower and scrub down your body with a damp soapy face washer
- Remove all make-up and moisturizers
- Wear a dark bathing suit/underwear
To keep a beautiful natural tan for up to 7 – 14 days:
- Wear loose clothing immediately after your session
- Do not shower or exercise heavily for at least 8 hours
- Avoid soaking in water for extended periods
- Do not exfoliate your skin
- Moisturise your skin daily
THE DAY OF YOUR TANNING:
SKIN: Free of deodorant, make-up, and moisturisers.
CLOTHING: If wearing underwear, I suggest something dark in colour, jewellery removed. After sprayed, wear dark coloured loose clothing, NO bra. Wear loose clothing for the next 6-8 hours.
SHOWERING: Wait a minimum 6-8 hours before showering, or better yet till next day. NOTE: tan will keep developing for the next 24 hours. After washing, pat body dry-DO NOT RUB.
MOISTURISE: It’s important to keep your skin well moistured, to prolong the tan. On a daily basis, use a rich moisturiser. Tan on face and hands will fade quicker due to regular cleansing,
CLIENT SHOULD EXFOLIATE AFTER TAN HAS FADED.
TO REMOVE STUBBORN PARTS, YOU MAY USE BAKING SODA WATER PASTE, AND APPLY TO SKIN OR TAKE A LONG SOAKING BATH.
- Long hot baths
- Soaps: Sorbelene or Bar soaps
- Skin Care, anything which contains alcohol, peel off masks, facial strips, and exfoliating scrubs.