Get gorgeous skin with the latest in micro skin needling technology in Kew.
PEPFACTOR – SKIN Needling
We believe that everyone should be able to have beautiful, healthy, younger-looking skin. At our salon, we’ve invested in the latest micro skin needling technology with PepFactor. These customised medi-facials are individually tailored to you, and before your session, our experienced therapists will discuss your concerns, and address any issues you may have.
Micro skin needling involves a dermal roller consisting of fine needles being rolled across the skin. This creates micro-injuries to the epidermis and dermis of the skin –stimulating a natural healing response from the body, including the release of growth factors and the production of new collagen.
What can be treated?
- Oily complexion
- Thickened skin
- Sun damage
- Fine lines
- Enlarged pores
How much will it cost?
Treatment WITH Pepfactor
Treatment WITHOUT Pepfactor (just skin needling)
Please note: pricing may vary for each client.
How does it work?
Micro skin needling technology creates micro-traumas to stimulate natural collagen reproduction, whilst allowing fine channels to be created in the skin that carry up to 80% more topical nutrients.
These channels allow for treatment delivery deep into the skin’s fibroblasts – to feed the underlying cells found in the dermis and basal layer. This increases absorption of active ingredients into the skin, stimulating repair and expediting resurfacing results.
Skin needling promotes scar-healing (including acne scar rejuvenation) and the deposition of normal woven collagen, similar to fractional laser treatments but without the side effects and downtime. It’s also more effective than most microdermabrasion and chemical peels.
Unlike traditional skin needling rollers, the skin needling device causes less trauma and has minimal epidermal (skin) damage, therefore reducing pain and discomfort, and making it a safer, more effective treatment.
Disposable needles eliminate the risk of cross-contamination, whilst the adjustable needle depths allow for a treatment tailored to your individual needs.
The device is so advanced, that it is even suitable and safe to use in delicate and hard to reach areas such as around the eyes, lips and on the nose.
How to prepare my skin before a session
For optimal results, we recommend treating your skin to some active cosmeceuticals prior to a skin needling session. Your therapist will recommend appropriate products for your skin, which will allow the skin’s strength to build up. Once you have had your skin needling treatment we recommend you continue using your products for up to 6 weeks. Always use sunblock with a minimum SPF 30 before and after treatment.
How long should it take before I see results?
Typically, you will see results after the first treatment. Longer-lasting, significant results will occur after 4 to 6 treatments (spaced 2-4 weeks apart). Your skin will continue to improve over the next 6-12 months, after a course of treatments and when combined with the recommended post treatment care.
Is the treatment painful?
There is minimal pain associated with skin needling, particularly if using only minimum needle depths.
How long is the treatment?
Micro skin needling with PepFactor is a two-step treatment that takes 30 to 45 minutes.
Is there any downtime after treatments?
Generally, there is minimal downtime. You may experience facial redness for 12-48 hours post-treatment. Most people are able to return to normal activities immediately after. Application of a post-treatment serum, to aid the healing process, and a high-quality mineral makeup, will seal the skin and cover any redness for an immediate return to work.
What are the benefits of PepFactor?
- Naturally stimulates your body’s own collagen, which in turn improves hair and scalp health and assists with the regeneration of hair.
- Treats scarring and helps to minimise pores.
- Contains active ingredients that will help you to achieve a younger, brighter, healthier complexion while improving the tone and texture of your skin.
- Your body will naturally accept PepFactor because it contains a super-concentration of authentic growth factor and Copper Peptide.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Delivers growth factors to your skin, which skin needling works to deliver into the deeper layers, stimulating the body’s healing response to boost collagen.
How long does micro skin needling with PepFactor last?
- Most patients see results after the initial treatment (individual results may vary).
- It is common to see positive results 1-4 weeks after the initial treatment
- Lasting and more significant results will occur after 2-8 treatments when spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart.
- Your skin naturally heals itself every 45 days, so with micro-needling stimulation changes can be effective and ongoing.
- Full effects of skin tightening might not show until 6 months after your last treatment.
How often can I get treatment?
Micro skin needling with PepFactor can be safely repeated every 4-6 weeks. Collagen induction requires at least 3 treatments, while scar reduction requires between 3 and 6 treatments.