Permanent Cream Hair Colour
The colour is a low ammonia, permanent cream hair colour that can be used as a permanent, demi-permanent or semi-permanent hair colour.
The colour is grouped by colour series and tonal bases. Within the tonal bases there are a full spectrum of intermixable colours, intermixable highlift colours and intermixable ultra toners.
Developed with a beeswax base and other natural conditioners, Paul Mitchell the colour provides long lasting, natural looking hair colour, with outstanding shine and condition.
- Low ammonia beeswax provides a healthy, conditioned natural looking end result
- Brown bases provide unsurpassed gray coverage and natural colours that fade on tone
- Scalp to ends application provides quick and predictable results
- Colours are grouped by colour series and tonal bases for ease of use
- Within the tonal bases, there is full spectrum of intermixable colours, intermixable highlift colours and intermixable ultra toners
- Imparts less structural damage to the hair providing a smoother, healthier, long-lasting result
- Delivers healthy, conditioned hair with outstanding shine and manageability
Superior Grey Coverage
- Brown base provide optimum grey coverage with a natural-looking result
Natural eucalyptus fragrance
- Offers clients an invigorating hair colouring experience
- Salons have the convenience of going straight to the desired even or odd level
- Salons can keep inventory low by mixing even levels to create odd levels
Please Note: Our pricing structure reflects the educational level of our hairdressers which is determined by extensive training, testing and practical experience. All colour work includes dry off only, a blowave is additional. All colour services come with a colour porous equalizer prior to colour service to even out colour balance