MEDISPA – PEPFACTOR – Hairloss System
we can treat up to Stage 5 HAIRLOSS
What is it?
PepFactor is the world’s first in-salon effective skin and scalp rejuvenation system formulated by doctors and scientists.
The natural formulation is bio-identical and works to offer regenerative properties for skin & scalp rejuvenation
PEPFACTOR exponentially stimulates the synthesis of natural fibroblast in the skin drastically increasing collagen 7 elastin, with unsurpassed rejuvenation for both skin & scalp.
- Natural hair regrowth
- No know side effects
- No scarring
- Quick procedures
- Available for all skin types
- Lasting results
- can be used after any cancer or medication treatments (once DR has given you the ok with everything)
PepFactor scalp rejuvenation system is used to naturally regrow hair.
- PepFactor scalp rejuvenation system is infused into the scalp using the skin needling device. The area to be treated is numbed 30mins prior to treatment.
- The Skin Needling device stimulates the dermal layer and allows the PepFactor serum to penetrate into the scalp to offer regenerative properties for scalp rejuvenation.
- Skin needling reprograms the function of your skin to create healthier, firmer and more refined skin.
- Treatments with PEPFACTOR pen will trigger growth factors for building new collagen.
Improvements are expected to be seen within a couple of weeks from the first PepFactor treatment – yet we have seen new hair growth in as little as one week!
- Treatments can vary, you may need between 6 -14 treatments
- In order to achieve natural hair growth, the client will have to commit for a minimum of 6 treatments and undertake it every week for a minimum of 6 weeks!
we also use a 20min RED LIGHT LASER Helmet that stimulates & speeds up the process.
INFORMATION – YOUR HAIR HEALTH
Don’t Worry, You’re Not Going Bald. You’re Just Losing Your Hair!
Do you notice the hairs in the bathtub or on your comb?
Relax, you should not worry
- If you find hairs in the bathtub after a shower or you find hairs stuck in your comb, don’t worry; you’re not necessarily going bald. And yet if you keep track of all the hairs you found over a period of a few years, it would seem that what’s left on top must be getting thinner.
- In fact, hairs fall out naturally all the time. And, like leaves or pine needles, each hair goes through a cycle of gradually growing out and eventually falling off.
The Hair Life Cycle
- A new hair begins near the surface of the skin and starts out like the “peach fuzz” on the upper lip of an adolescent boy. As the hair grows out, it thickens and the follicle grows deeper.
- In its final stage, the hair coming out of the follicle gets thinner and becomes less firmly attached. At this point, the hair falls out easily.
Hair Loss And Some Gain
- Generally, we lose between twenty-five and a hundred and twenty-five hairs per day. Most of the time, new hairs grow from the old follicles.
- For some reason that’s not entirely understood, men tend to go bald on the tops and fronts of their heads.
- Actually, the hair doesn’t go away completely; it just becomes arrested in the early, peach-fuzz stage.
Other possible causes
- Iron deficiencies can lead to hair loss in premenopausal women.
- Anyone losing a large amount of blood regularly can develop an iron deficiency and consequently experience hair loss.
- A thyroid gland that produces an excess or deficiency of hormones can also contribute to hair shedding.
- Thyroid disease, anemia, protein deficiency, secondary syphilis, chemotherapy, and low vitamin levels may cause hair loss.
- Alopecia areata is a form of hair loss produced by the autoimmune destruction of hair follicles in localized areas of skin.
PepFactor Scalp & EyeBrows
Hair loss is a common problem that can affect men and women alike and can leave people feeling self-conscious when their hair begins to thin or fall out. Many things, including genetics, stress, and illness can contribute to hair loss. No matter the reason for your hair loss, however, PepFactor therapy may be able to help you regrow your hair.
Having a sufficient amount of collagen in the scalp strengthens the hair follicles and improves hair growth.
PepFactor is a natural way to rejuvenate the scalp and it can be used in conjunction with other treatments to encourage hair growth.
PepFactor works by stimulating inactive hair follicles on your scalp encouraging tissue growth and healing. PepFactor ingredients have been shown to help slow down hair loss and could possibly even regrow hair.
PepFactor promotes hair growth by inducing the anagen phase of hair growth cycle. Specifically, the histomorphometric analysis data indicate that topical application of PepFactor induced an earlier anagen phase and prolonged the mature anagen phase.
Male or Female pattern baldness
- With male pattern baldness, hair loss typically occurs on the top and front of the head.
- With female pattern baldness, thinning occurs on the top and crown of the head. This thinning in women often starts as a widening of the centre hair part that leaves the front hairline unaffected.
What illness causes hairloss?
- Medical conditions that can cause hair loss include thyroid disease, alopecia areata (an autoimmune disease that attacks hair follicles), and scalp infections like ringworm.
- Diseases that cause scarrings, such as lichen planus and some types of lupus, can result in permanent hair loss because of the scarring
- In some cases, surgeons can transplant hair or reduce the area of bald skin. Natural-looking wigs and hairpieces can help cover hair loss.
- PepFactor may offer more effective results than traditional PRP treatments and provides with a natural treatment option for hair regrowth in men and women of all ages.
- PepFactor offers an alternative to surgery by utilising the world’s first and only authentic unique complex protein-
- The human body will naturally accept PepFactor because it contains a super-concentration of the world’s only bioidentical, complex protein of its kind available in the market today.
- FDA cleared PepFactor Laser Hair Growth System – Hair Regrowth for Men and Women with Balding, Thinning Hair Uses Red Light Laser Therapy.
- Ultrapen – It’s also nicknamed skin needling because of its effects on increasing collagen production in the skin. It involves the use of a skin roller with small needles that cause minor skin injuries.
- It’s thought that this can result in new hair growth, or perhaps thicken thinning hair.
Call for a free 30min consultation call us on ph:03 9853.1005